After having spent our entire corporate existence at the shore.com domain, how do you move on? Well, remarkably easily it seems. The technology to build a good Web site is vastly more developed than it was when we first launched a Web site, and so after much experimenting we finally went to an obvious but good choice for development – WordPress. It meets our need for a simple-to-maintain site that’s easy to integrate with many other online presences that Shore and others maintain. The shore.com domain is now sold, and we got a good price – at a time when it seemed like it was time to maximize its value. Many of you have known us for fifteen years or more, so I suspect that you’ll find us soon enough! Thanks for your patronage, we look forward to serving you with excellence at shorecom.com.
Learn about The Signal Economy
- This is Not the Age of Information: Twelve Years of ContentBlogger Comes to an End
- Google+ Collections: Kind of a Big Deal
- Google's Project Fi: The “Why” and the “What’s Next”
- Earth to Mainstream Media: Please Stop Blaming Google for Your Own Problems
- NumberGo: A Publishing Platform for The Signal Economy
- Big Publishing Adjusts to Self-Publishing's Rise on Amazon - But Not Really.
- Seamless: At I/O 2014, Google Delivers Context-Driven Design for a Signal-Driven World
- This is Your Industry on Signal: Project Ara Debuts an Open Approach to "Moon Shot" Product Innovation
- ContentBlogger is moving!
- OneSource Rebrands as Avention, Launches Advanced Business Insights for The Signal Economy